We – EPG Group the bigge EPT Chain and agricultural gearbox manufacturing facility in China with 5 distinct branches. For far more specifics: Cellular/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778 0571 88828
Strong and Efficient Power Transmission Technique
- The renowned manufacturer engine geared up characteristics sturdy electrical power, ultra-low emission, and greater gas effectiveness.
- The static hydraulic generate engineering adopted characteristics secure travel and high performance and trustworthiness.
- The fully-sealed sprocket case and substantial toughness chains characteristic automated lubrication and servicing-totally free.
Reliable and Trustworthy Style
- The integral frame adopted characteristics compact construction and high firmness and dependability. All vital structural parts are optimized by way of finite aspect investigation to realizereasonable stress distribution.
- The international initial-class good quality hydraulic models adopted attribute high trustworthiness, energy-preserving, and high efficiency.
- Compact construction, low turning radius, and sturdy website adaptability.
- The fast-alter coupling geared up can change attachments speedily in the design site.
- The bucket can instantly maintain degree status throughout lifting to stop scattering of materials and improve working performance.
|The specification of GNGU 700kg skid steer loader|
|Rated running capacity||700kg|
|Max. travel speed||12km/h|
|EPT pump flow||75L/min|
|Fuel tank capability||70L|
|Height at optimum extension||3980mm|
|Height to bucket hinge pin||3080mm|
|Width with bucket||1730mm|
|Rollback at floor||26°|
|Angle of departure||20°|
|Engine Product||Xinchai 490|
|Type||4 Cylinder in-line, Water cooled, 4 stroke, Diesel motor|
|Deluxe enclosed operator cab|
|Hand manage program(Mechanical type)|
|Auxiliary hydraulic couplers|
|Prehe EPT starting up assi EPT program for excessive chilly climate|
|Cab equipped with a heater as normal|
|2-pace transmission system|
Speak to Us
The use of original products manufacturer’s (OEM) component figures or emblems , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our firm and the listed substitution components contained herein are not sponsored, authorized, or made by the OEM.