Hangzhou EPG Co.,Ltd. , was founded in November, 1997. With its five wholly owned subsidiaries.
1.five many years
- Applicable Industries:
- Right after Warranty Service:
Movie technical support
- Regional Service Place:
None, United States
- Showroom Location:
- Area of Origin:Zhejiang, China
- Manufacturer Name:
1-50 ton excavator,crane ,skid steer loader
- auger diameter:
- STD oil circulation:
- STD pressure:
one hundred seventy bar
41/51HEX, sixty five Rnd,75Squ
blue or black
deep rock drilling
- Source Capability:
- one thousand Established/Sets per Thirty day period
Packaging & Shipping and delivery
- Packaging Details
- QINGDAO,DALIAN, SHANGHAI, NINGBO
On the web Customization
Deep Rock Drilling /Earth Auger For Tractor Scenario 1825UNILD For Hole Digging
Earth Drills are renowned all through the planet for being the greatest augur technique accessible. A huge range of versions are obtainable to go well with any equipment and hole boring task from the smallest fencing task via to major piling functions. With a groundbreaking gearbox and non-dislodgement shaft, the EPG Earth Drill is developed to out-execute and outlast, turning your equipment into a truly universal piece of gear.
Why we choose this earth auger?
It is obviously that earth auger is more efficient than manual work. Besides, using our product is safer than manual work. The hole which dig by the earth auger is more beautiful than man did.
Characteristics & Rewards
– Non-dislodgment shaft.
– Epicyclic Gearbox
– Hose & Coupler options
– Higher good quality hydraulic motor
– Forged hood ears
– Shock-lock tooth locking program
– Augers from 75mm to 1200mm
– new earth drills
1.Forged hoods ears: Deal with the heavy strain of daily use. Contact surface wider and safer.
two.American Motor: Developing the most reliable wear parts.
3.ERICYLIC gearbox: Unique planetary gearbox. Multiplied output torque. Extreme efficiency.
4.NON-dislodgement shaft: Assembled top down locked into earth drill house. Never fall out. Provided a safer environment.
five.18 Month After-sales service for auger drive.
deep rock drilling Tough Rock Drilling Bits For Clay Tough Rock Drilling Bits
How to choose the most suitable type?
Associated spare elements
Our auger teeth have patented unique design.Different teeth for different earth condition.
With those, I believe it is no problem to dig your dream hole.
Manufacturing unit & Packaging
Q: HOW CAN I Decide on THE Appropriate EARTH DRILL?
A:Make sure you REFER TO Beneath Questions:
- 1. Brand and model of Excavator/Backhoe/Skid Steer loader?
- 2. Diameter of gap to be drilled?
- 3. Depth of gap to be drilled?
- 4. Ground sort to be drilled?
After you have answered the previously mentioned you can simply make the appropriate selection.
Q: DO I Need TO Obtain SPARE Areas WHEN Ordering AN EARTH DRILL?
A: It is not needed to purchase spare parts for the Planetary Travel as this is a sealed unit, however it is crucial to comply with the provider schedule as outlined in the operators guide. It is a good idea to purchase spare wearing elements (teeth and Pilots).
Q: CAN THE EARTH DRILL Suit A Range OF Equipment?
A: Sure, as prolonged as the carrier’s requirements agree with the parameters of the Earth Drill as outlined in our catalogue.
Q: HOW DO I Fit THE EARTH DRILL TO MY Machine?
A: There are four kinds of mounting linkage accessible
- Double Pin Hitch: to be employed with excavators fitted with fast couplers.
- Double Pin Cradle hitch: also to be utilised with excavators equipped with fast hitch, in addition the Cradle hitch can be utilised to stabilise the Earth Drill although travelling all around the internet site and also to assist in the clearing of spoil from the auger.
Q: WHAT CAN I DRILL?
A: There are three kinds of chopping enamel offered,
1.Earth and Clay Enamel: Suitable for drilling earth and clay.
2.Tungsten Enamel: Suited for drilling hard and abrasive floor.
3.Rock Teeth: Suitable for drilling delicate, fractured, rock.
Q: HOW DEEP CAN I DRILL?
A: There are extensions accessible for each and every Earth Drill nevertheless maximum drilling depth count on the following conditions
- Diameter of hole to be drilled
- Depth of gap to be drilled
- Type of father or mother equipment to be utilised
- Floor sort to be drilled