Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for sturdiness and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively wide selection of applications, which includes; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we as well offer most of these items. What units this bushing apart is the high-quality steel development along with precise manufacturing and high quality control; this means that you always get a premium quality steady product. What really units us apart from the other folks is our experienced expert workers and our company-wide objective of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone floors of the bushing and the inside of the driven item are clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or other component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to make sure sliding fit on shaft.
4. With key on shaft, slide the sprocket or other component type to the required location on the shaft. Be sure to leave the heads of the cap screws available.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws on the other hand and progressively until they are pulled up tight. Do not work with extensions on the wrench handles , nor permit the sprocket or portion to always be drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this time there must be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap does not close.
Twice split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with confident clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key of all sizes for positive drive and better torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to maintain concentric bores
Available in “, metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10”
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys in both the shaft and product to supply the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper provides the highest amount of mechanical locking item to product.
Taper bushing are widely used together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed of high quality engineered components with great tolerance. The characteristic is easy to use and needs no extra alteration. These bushings can suit almost all types of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: total selection of both metric and imperial offered.
Standard range meets up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required will depend on the application.
Complete brief reach range obtainable, for compact lightweight assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and can be purchased on a single page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.