Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for strength and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide selection of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we also offer all of these goods. What pieces this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel engineering along with specific manufacturing and high quality control; this means that you always get yourself a premium quality constant product. What really models us apart from the other folks is our experienced expert workers and our company-wide target of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone areas of the bushing and the inside of the driven product happen to be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or other portion type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to assure sliding fit on shaft.
4. With essential on shaft, slide the sprocket or other portion type to the desired location on the shaft. Make sure you leave the heads of the cap screws available.
5. Align the sprocket or portion type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they happen to be pulled up tight. Do not work with extensions on the wrench handles and do not permit the sprocket or portion to always be drawn i contact with Split Taper Bushing china Flange of bushing. At this stage there should be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap does not close.
Double split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with great clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key on most sizes for positive drive and greater torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to keep concentric bores
Available in “, metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10”
Solid Flange & Dual Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys on both the shaft and item to provide the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper supplies the highest amount of mechanical locking product to product.
Taper bushing are trusted as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are made from high quality engineered supplies with great tolerance. The feature is easy to employ and needs no further alteration. These bushings can match almost all types of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: total selection of both metric and imperial available.
Standard range matches up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required is determined by the application.
Complete brief reach range available, for compact light-weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and will be purchased on a single page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.